19 February 2009

Mya reads

I catch Mya with books all the time and it's so fun to see her "reading" them. She points to the words and makes the cutest noises. This is the best example I could get with her knowing I was there.

3 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

How cute is that! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her dress...where'd you get it?? I took my girls to their new pediatrician in Billings yesterday, she said one of her little patients with Down Syndrome still isn't potty trained...and she is 7!!! Oh man, I hope we don't have to go that long with Matty!!!! Yikes! I think I might give Mirian a call!! :) Enjoy the nice weather this weekend! We drove to Billings in a bad snow storm yesterday!

brandonandlexee said...

That is so good that she already loves books...she will be an early talker:)

The McLaughlin's said...

Oh, she is so cute! It's a good thing we don't live closer cause she would go missing! Lol! :)