03 February 2009

All work and no play...

I don't know if Mya thinks she's helping me work by emptying the entire trash of papers at my desk while I work, but it sure keeps her busy! I love it when she sits on her toes like this and they poke out the back!Then it's onto helping me in the kitchen... this is why my kids learn to fold kitchen towels as one of their first chores.
All this hard work will wear you out!

5 comments:

Roth Family said...

How cute. I love when kids "help". She is getting too big.

Davis' said...

she is a cutie! I love the thumb suckers.

Kristin said...

So cute!

The Hoffmans said...

Aww thats so cute. I love the picture of her sucking her thumb. She is so adorable.

The McLaughlin's said...

Mya is so dang cute! And I love it when babies fall asleep places like their swing, or chair, it's so sweet!