12 February 2009

What a NICE big brother!

Haleigh has dance on Thursdays after school, and today her BFF was to come home with her so they could go together. With so much excitement happening, Haleigh forgot that she rode her bike to school with Michael this morning and just walked home with McKenna. I thought it was kinda weird that the girls beat him home, but was busy getting ready and so didn't know for sure that he wasnt' home - he may have been outside shooting hoops or sanding on his pinewood derby car in the garage. BUT THEN... I hear the door open and Haleigh say, "Oh, Sorry Michael!" followed by the kids bathroom door being slammed! He had dragged both of their bikes all the way home! What a NICE GUY! He was pretty upset, but I told him that it was a very nice and responsible thing that he did, and took him for a treat while the girls were at dance. He said, "I mean, how do you forget you rode your bike to school?" ;)

2 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I wish all guys were like that. He is for sure going to be a ladies man.

The Leithead Family said...

What a great kid! He is growing up into such a fine young man!! :)