This is Mya's first bubble bath! She had so much fun her little feet were even pruned when she got out! She has always loved her baths, even the very first time the nurse washed her hair at the hospital!
28 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Jamaica! What a beautiful baby!
San Diego just happens to be my favorite place in the world (granted I haven't been that many places, but still!) I've only been there once, but it was wonderful! We stayed in an area off the I-5 near La Jolla where there are a TON of hotels, It is also near the Temple. As for beaches we went to Pacific Beach which was kind of what seemed like a college hangout. Mission Beach is near Sea World and that was really great, there is a place called belmont park on mission beach that has rides and games too. Downtown is cute, but I don't know if your kids would be that entertained. Well, wish I could help more, but we were only there for a couple days :( I hope you guys have a great time, and find great prices like you said!
Hey! I can't believe how big Mya is getting! What a cutie! Guess what?....I DID do my header in Photoshop Elements!! And it was way easy! And you know what else?? We miss you too. Hope all is going well in Paradise. It is just cold here. Just plain cold. :) I am looking forward to seeing you in July if I don't see you any sooner. Maybe we will come down and visit before then. Tell Daniel and the kids hi!
K she scares me when she stands up! When they are that little and still wobbly I think they are gonna slip and hit their face on the side of the tub!!!
she is so cute...she seriously loved when the nurse bathed her? She really was even tempered from the beginning:) Jersee screamed her head off :0)
Post a Comment