She is such a cute girl! How funny, I bet that was hilarious! Love your blog:)
No No Mya! See this is what happens when your child is mobile so fast! She needs to be more like Jersee and sit on her butt til she is 1:) Sorry Jers hit her in the head the other day:( She is so sweet
I don't think she should be mobile!! It seems like you just had her! Wow time flies! She is so adorable! :) I'm game to take some pics anytime
Thats too cute! She is precious, even with toilet paper in her mouth!
We can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. We will try and stop the next time we are headed to Vegas.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a cute girl! How funny, I bet that was hilarious! Love your blog:)
No No Mya! See this is what happens when your child is mobile so fast! She needs to be more like Jersee and sit on her butt til she is 1:) Sorry Jers hit her in the head the other day:( She is so sweet
I don't think she should be mobile!! It seems like you just had her! Wow time flies! She is so adorable! :) I'm game to take some pics anytime
Thats too cute! She is precious, even with toilet paper in her mouth!
We can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. We will try and stop the next time we are headed to Vegas.
Post a Comment