19 January 2009

Super Bowl

So ya know Bret from a few posts ago... HE GET'S TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL, AGAIN!!!!! I'm glad because that means I'll actually watch the game and not just the commercials!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh baby! We are so FREAKING excited in our house about the Steelers! Kev has been a fan for YEARS he was over the moon on Sunday when they won that game! We are SO having a Superbowl party! Whoo!

The Hoffmans said...

Justin is so stoked about the Superbowl this year! As for the Baby Wise book, getting babies to sleep is based clearly on their eating habits. I seriously tried everything with Hunter. It was a circus with him. But my big problem was after reading this book was I used to let him snack. So after a horrible day of feeding him like every 3 hours on the dot, it got better and by the third day he was sleeping through the night. Give it a shot, it worked for me after absolutely nothing did.