So Daniel is a fan of the 49ers, for whatever reason. And I'm a Bronco's fan because I've been to a few games and even entertained in the pre-game show before taking off from Denver to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC my senior year. Not to mention they just rock. I think it's crap that they fired Shanahan... I'm sure there's some political explaination. BUT... in the little town of Greybull, 30 miles North of my hometown I had a friend named Brett Keisel growing up. We're even distant cousins (duh, we're from the Big Horn Basin). Brett us huge, he's always been huge. In high school when teams would lose to Greybull they would say they got "Keiseled"! So now Brett plays for the Steelers, and we're ALL fans of the Steelers now!
He had an awesome sack tonight against San Diego so I thought I'd post it.
11 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Remind me to put that on my blog too! YEAH BRETT!
don't you love how he "rowed" rivers down? so funny!
Post a Comment