
20 January 2009
computer tricks
O.k. first of all I got Michael's permission to use his photo to do this to and post! But it's one of the tricks we learned at my d-scrap class the other night and the kids and I have had a blast playing with pictures of ourselves. We've been rolling on the ground laughing, it's almost as good as "Elfing" ourselves was at Christmas!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that is some funny shiz right there! I laughed so hard I snorted! (really I am not kidding!) I love the teeth and nose! What a good sport Michael is...
One day soon I'm going to load Photoshop on my computer and get started... Great class, glad I came.
This is quite comical. I haven't talked to you in forever. How is it going anyways?
Too funny! That looks like a cool little program you got!
That is nasty!!! But pretty dang funny!:0) How did you do that?
Post a Comment