28 January 2009

BUG TAG


i am to list 10 things that bug me-
then tag 10 people with the same Bug!
and those 10 are to do the same.
10. When someone wakes me up before my alarm goes off, especially within 15 minutes of it going off.
9. 9 o'clock church, which I can not be on time for and the stupid building is either too hot or too cold and I spend 90% of the time out of class with Mya anyway, and then the whole rest of the day to sit at home... I struggle with cabin fever.
8. When Daniel "Shh's" the kids and it's more inturruptive than the kids were being in the first place.
7. Kids inviting themselves over. (except for a very select few)
6. People talking on their cell phones like the person on the other end is def
5. Utah drivers - why are you in such a hurry?
4. smokers
3. when Daniel falls asleep before me and starts snoring and then I can't sleep.
2. when nobody can pick up after themselves around here!
1. when scouts takes over our lives. Too much of a good thing kills it for me.

4 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

thanks for stoppin by my blog! i couldnt agree more with #10 and i too hate 9 o'clock church! boo!! you have a darling little family!!

Roth Family said...

Those are good. I can relate to alot of them. I can't believe how big Mya is getting. They grow to fast.

The Hoffmans said...

Completely agree!

brandonandlexee said...

I am not looking forward to when kids start inviting themselves over to play...and the parents for not even thinking that it's a bother!!!
Thanks for keeping the tag going...but hey who did you tag? :0)