So the hospital called for their "how did we do" survey tonight while I was trying to get Mya to eat her dinner. I was using the "Airplane method" and it was working. So I combined it with my question answering skills. Then Jaida started needing attention. Haleigh scooped her up and I never heard from them again. I finished my survery and put Mya's dishes away. And found Haleigh in the front room, proud of her accomplishments on getting her baby sister to sleep! So sweet!
26 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good job, Haleigh! Are you ready for your birthday???
Cute blanket! Isn't it great when the kids are old enough to be so helpful. Go Haleigh!
Ah! Jamaica! My sincerest apologies for not commenting sooner. Did you go private?? I kept waiting to see a post come up on my list and never saw one and just assumed you were TOO busy to update!! Well, tonight I actually clicked on your link and had to log in...then saw that you had indeed been posting all along!!! She is absolutely beautiful and it looks like everyone is adjusting just fine to baby #4!! Love you and hope all is well!!
Post a Comment