01 July 2011

Happy Birthday Jaida J

I didn't even have to ask...
Yep, ALL of this was inside my belly... which Mya now says is full of jello. :)
8 lbs 8 oz
20.5 inches
1:57pm
I look very relaxed in this photo because I was. We were the first mid-wife delivery in our hospital! So excited to be part of history!! Katie was the best EVER! She asked what I expected and she delivered, literally. :)

Can I have some baby sister too?




Aunts again! You are welcome.
Sevy girls... can't wait to see what the new kid on the block is going to be!!


Our baby tech was Tara, she's in our ward, which was fun to have someone I knew taking care of our new bundle of joy!

3 comments:

Roth Family said...

I love the name. Congrats. Good job on #4. I will have to come see

The McLaughlin's said...

Absolutely beautiful! And I adore her name! Congratulations!

Kalli said...

She looks so sweet, congrats you guys!

Sometimes I think about making the switch to a midwife. Paul gets so freaked out about the "what-ifs" that I don't know if it will ever happen. After having Lukey el naturale and thinking about doing it again in the future for #3 a midwife certainly makes more sense.