Now that BYU has decided to go independent from the Mountain West Conference, who knows if they'll ever play Wyoming again. So we decided as soon as we found that they would be playing eachother in Provo on the schedule that we would go to the game. Low and behold our ward youth decided to go to the same game. So Daniel drove Eric's family to Evanston on Friday and then came home and turned around and went to Provo with us on Saturday. Considering we went into this game without scoring in the last 9 quarters, it was a really good game. It got super exciting right at the very end... but there just wasn't enough time left on the clock. The great thing was that it downpoured while we walked into the stadium and when we got sat down it stopped and even warmed up. Then started up again as we walked back to the car. 

Maren is going to school at the Y so she came up to visit us during half time!
And Phil is a buddy of Jen's from her days @ Udub, he's also a die hard Cowboy fan... so I knew he'd be there... and lo and behold there he was!
The kids had a great time with their friends!
Mya had lots of room to move around up in the nose bleed section where we were sitting, so she had a ton of fun too. I've NEVER sat that high in any stadium ever! But it was still fun and since my contacts are pretty new I could even see clear across the stadium and enjoy the game! ;)
On the way home I took a picture of this storm as we came upon it cuz it looked pretty cool... WELL... when we got into it we went under a overpass and when we came out on the other side we hydroplaned ALL OVER the road. It was super exciting sorta scary for a minute! Daniel is a good driver and he saved our lives!


Maren is going to school at the Y so she came up to visit us during half time!
And Phil is a buddy of Jen's from her days @ Udub, he's also a die hard Cowboy fan... so I knew he'd be there... and lo and behold there he was!
The kids had a great time with their friends!
Mya had lots of room to move around up in the nose bleed section where we were sitting, so she had a ton of fun too. I've NEVER sat that high in any stadium ever! But it was still fun and since my contacts are pretty new I could even see clear across the stadium and enjoy the game! ;)
On the way home I took a picture of this storm as we came upon it cuz it looked pretty cool... WELL... when we got into it we went under a overpass and when we came out on the other side we hydroplaned ALL OVER the road. It was super exciting sorta scary for a minute! Daniel is a good driver and he saved our lives!




1 comment:
I remember years and years ago, taking the youth there for a game. It was fun, well, parts of it were fun! I wish you could have lookedup my two daughter's as they are in Provo too. They would have loved seeing you, and especially the kids. Remember all the times, my girls babysat for you???
Post a Comment