05 July 2010
Flag Cake 2010
Labels:
cake
I make a flag cake every year for the 4th. (or Flag day, memorial day, labor day, presidents day... you know... whenever we can get away with it cuz it's SO yummy!) I used to take it over to the Sevy's for Bret's big birthday bash, but since he turned 50 (a few years ago) they haven't done that. :( But when we got back from the lake we had a big meal with all their family and celebrated Bret's birthday (I think it was probably the 3rd time over the weekend) Colleen loved Channings wedding cake flavor so much she asked if I could make the flag cake like that... I figured I could, and it was extra yummy with all the fresh berries. I usually do a yellow cake with a raspberry jam filling and stabilized whip cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WOW!!! looks sooo yummy!!
Post a Comment