06 July 2010

Brad's getting hitched!

I'M SO EXCITED! Tonight Daniel and Bret and I drove up Cedar Mountain to girls camp to set up our HUGE shade tent and a few tents for the older girls who went up earlier today. It's beautiful up there and nice and cool, it really got me excited to go up tomorrow. BUT, as soon as we got service back on our phones Daniel had a message from Jeanette and she said they, "had some news." Daniel was a little worried that something might be wrong with is mom... but I new better, I said, "I bet Brad's getting married." Daniel said, "No way!" (he still thinks Brad is 12) :) So we called Jeanette to see... AND I WAS RIGHT! Brad's getting married Aug 7th (THAT'S IN 1 MONTH!) It's so exciting to have the first of that generation be getting married. (I will have to remember that I'm just the grooms aunt, but I'm MORE than willing to help with whatever... we'll see if they need a cake)
The best part is just that we get to go to WYO to see our family. It's the week before school starts and that's EXACTLY when I wanted to go up anyway. Jeanette was worried we might not go because we have to go all the way to Billings. We wouldn't miss this for anything! We may have moved away, but we love our family and will be there!

No comments: