31 August 2009

Makings of an NFL star...

Michael's official football career has taken off. They were issued their pants, pads, more pads, helmets, and practice jersey's (they are the Thunder, not the Dolphins) and he is LOVING it. He says hitting people is different than he thought it would be (Michael wouldn't hurt a fly) and that it kinda hurts because his arms are exposed. He's pretty bruised up. I myself loath football laundry already, and football players make little kids playing on the playground smell like roses! :)- But he sure looks tuff!

3 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

Where's Michael under all that!! Ha ha I can't wait for his games YEEHAW! You know it's gonna get messy with me and you there! And it's full contact...Go THUNDER! I'm signed in as you still at work...love JEN

Roth Family said...

Trevyn did tackle football. I can't say I loved it. He was one of the smallest on the team. I normally like football. The poor kid isn't growing, kind of scary. Hope you all have fun!!!!

dave said...

Mr Michael the one tuff dude football player!
You look tuff to me!
Just try to push me around this weekend?