We took off Friday evening and headed to Pine Valley for some much needed R&R. All the camp sites were full so we stayed in these little cabins. The kids loved it. Especially because there were bunkbeds. I ended up sleeping on the bottom bunk with Mya 1/2 way through the night! :) Michael slept with Daniel... but Haleigh got the top bunk! Way cool in her book! We ate, visited, ate, packed up and went up the road to our ward picnic to eat some more! :) After we got home on Saturday afternoon about 3pm Daniel and I started in on organizing the garage and getting ready for company over Labor Day weekend. We stayed up til 11:30, but the garage is so organized he can get his truck in there again! AMAZING! :) I should have taken before and after pics. But I never think about it til after. Some day I will, but I hope the garage stays clean for AWHILE! ;)
Pancake breakfast
oops. Mckenna and her American girl doll when swimming!
1 comment:
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment