07 August 2009

LAKE DAY!

Today we went out to Sand Hallow resevoir with our neighbors Lisa, Austin, and Autumn. It was SO fun. I haven't had that much fun on the lake since Daniel and I used to go in Wyoming. WE NEED A BOAT! The kids had a blast on the tube and Austin, Autumn, and Michael (and me and Lisa) knee boarded too! Next time we're gonna teach the kids to ski. Thanks for inviting us!

4 comments:

Roth Family said...

Looks fun. We still have soooo much fun on our boat. Trevyn is skiing and wakeboarding. The girls both ski. It is such a great family activity.

A Team said...

We did have soooo much fun! Got to do it again SOON! Thank you for going!

JENNIFER said...

YEAH! I'm bummed I didn't get to go, looks like you guys had a stinkin' blast! Hope Haleigh has a great birthday tomorrow!

brandonandlexee said...

hey thanks for taking Jers while we were doing the same thing!! I'm glad you had fun. Hey great job on that cake...very impressive!