19 August 2009

Girls Only Lake Day!

So as soon as the kids were off to school today Lisa, Jen, Me, and Mya took Lisa's boat out to Sand Hallow! BEST THING WE'VE DONE ALL YEAR! I tell you what... we are some super knee boarding babes! I even did a 360! Stupid video won't upload though! Next time we plan on making Colleen come join the fun and we'll take the tube. Next time... like next week! See ya then!

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Look at you hotties!! Looks like fun! ha ha...I put that picture of Daniel on Kyle's post just for YOU! I knew you would love it! :)

Kristin said...

Fun!! :) Hey let me know when you want pics! I'm game!! Tues-Thurs work best for me. Let me know! :)

Shannon said...

This looks like a total blast! I'm super jealous...hope I get an invite next summer!

Roth Family said...

What a great idea! Looks fun. I hope you do get a boat. They are really fun. I'll give you a call when I get a minute.