12 August 2009

FAIR TIME!

We entered the fair again this year. Haleigh entered tomatoes from the garden, Michael entered his pinewood derby car and a lego set that he had got for his birthday, and I entered the cake I had made for Tara's wedding (just needed to remake the top two layers out of foam - so I figured why not?) So tonight we went out to see the results and what'dya know we all received blue ribbons for our work. Then we checked out some cool boats in the show room and let the kids go on a few carnival rides. The lines were really long because rides were only .50! So they didn't ride as many as they would have liked, but still had fun.




3 comments:

Jules said...

ha ha ha! I heard the inside story from the fair why they had to do STICKERS! That's funny you noticed it! Congrats on all the BLUE!

dave said...

Good job everyone! Too bad Daniel didn't enter some of his broken clay pigeons! Can you send me a picture of the lego construction - this one is pretty small.
Proud Grandpa

Roth Family said...

Way to go Hansen's. I love all your digital scrapbooking. It is really cute. Can you believe how big the kids are getting? I remember when Haleigh was 1. Take care.