01 August 2009

Tara's Cake

I've been making my neighbor Tara's wedding cake this week (in between trips to the airport in Vegas and many other things) so this is me working on it and the final product. I was pleased.

8 comments:

Alan and Robyn said...

You do good work! It is beautiful and looks yummy!

CallisterCatch said...

WOW!!! You are very talented.

Tara said...

Hi Jamaica. So I guess I am blog stalkering you from Jen's blog. But.. I just had to tell you that cake is amazing! You did an awesome job! :) It looks sooo good!!!

Kathy Habel said...

Great work. It was a beautiful cake!

The McLaughlin's said...

Beautiful Cake, Jamaica! I am impressed!

leigh said...

Wow!! My cousin is the bestest cake maker! Good Job!!

The Hoffmans said...

Oh my gosh! You did amazing! I wish I would have known I would have had you do mine!!

Tala Motuliki said...

sooo wish I knew you when I got married!!