We went to Staheli Farms Corn maze and Barn Dance with Jen and Ju. I was not particularly impressed with the corn maze. Give me a GPS and some coordinance and instruction and I may go back.
We also attended Odessy Dance Theatre's THRILLER. It was pretty good. The weather was awesome. Haleigh didn't like the Gools, it was almost 11pm and she was bugging us to get right home because she REALLY wanted to finish her homework! :)
Here's Mya with a sucker, this is her 3rd sucker to date. They keep her HAPPY! Took Haleigh and McKenna to trunk or treat around the park and then to the Sevy's for the annual haunted back yard. Michael LOVES it. He even skipped out on trick or treating so they could get ready! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures, but Michael was the crazy chef in the Kannibal Kitchen, and Haleigh and Mckenna were selling poison lemonade (you knew it was poisoned due to the dead guy face down in the grass next to them!)





1 comment:
Cute family! I can't believe how much lighter Mya is than your other kids. Sounds like you had lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment