05 November 2008

Diapers are on sale at Wal-mart!

You do the math...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I had no clue our hubbies were exchanging blog info! How funny is that! I'm glad though because now I have your blog. I'm going to add you to my friends list if thats okay!?! Cute family, and this is the first time I've seen your little Mya, what a doll baby!

The Leithead Family said...

What a bargain!!!! Made me laugh!

Kathy Habel said...

Wow great deal. Seriously... was that our walmart?

Roth Family said...

You better hurry up and buy before the "good deal" is gone.Hey, I wish I could come back. You don't know how bad I miss St. George. Oh well. Life goes on. With all my family here pretty much, it would be bad of me to move away.

brandonandlexee said...

I finally updated...sorry I have been wanting to EVERY day with all that is going on but it was too crazy. All your Halloween pics are so cute. You guys crammed a lot into that one week with momma:)

The Moore Family said...

That is seriously such a funny post! I have always loved your sense of humor! Glad to see you guys are doing well! We love you guys!