Haleigh comes to me and says she wants to watch the Wizard of Oz, so I tell her o.k. go get it and we'll watch it... a little later she comes back with the DVD and says "Mom, I don't think this is the right one, because it says Wizard of Oz" I said, "What do you mean? That's what it's called" She said, "No, I want to watch 'Wizard of VOZ'! I then preceeded to explain to her that the title is 3 words long and "of" and "oz" are seperate. "OH!" she said. So fun to see the lights come on! :)07 August 2008
Haleigh can read
Haleigh comes to me and says she wants to watch the Wizard of Oz, so I tell her o.k. go get it and we'll watch it... a little later she comes back with the DVD and says "Mom, I don't think this is the right one, because it says Wizard of Oz" I said, "What do you mean? That's what it's called" She said, "No, I want to watch 'Wizard of VOZ'! I then preceeded to explain to her that the title is 3 words long and "of" and "oz" are seperate. "OH!" she said. So fun to see the lights come on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment