22 August 2008

FABULOUS FEET!


So Jen comes out tonight and tells me that Andrea is the coolest and that we have to do our toes! I can't believe it! I have wanted to do my toes again since I had Mya, but I just don't have time! So tonight while we watched a movie and the kids were playing and the baby was sleeping in the walls of my own home on MY schedule and for cheap... we did our toes. I had to quote Phyllis Neffler... "FABULOUS!" Thanks Andrea, and those Tipsy Top girls with the cute blog who she got the idea from... now I can have cute toes again. Which is a good thing, since my feet are the only thing I don't feel like are fat right now! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I must also say FABULOUS! They look so good! Gotta love gettin' something done for cheap (and not to mention cute!) We need to start our own glitter toes club! Ok so maybe not.... it was just a thought!