13 November 2011

Houses for the Jubilee

The other day (not with too much notice) I got a call from a lady asking to donate gingerbread houses for the Jubilee of Trees again. I tried to explain that I have a new baby in the house, but instead of the "maybe this isn't a good year" response that I hoped for... I got congratulated. What can ya do? I'm not very good at saying No to things that I would like to do even if I know it'll be a pain... So I bought a couple of prefabricated halloween haunted houses and turned them into Christmas! TONS easier than messing with ginger bread. And I let Haleigh do one too. What extra milers we are!! ;) Took ALL afternoon, but we got 'em done and we will take them on Wed. and see them on Friday when we go with our activity day girls and again Sat. when Haleigh's poly group dances and AGAIN on Sunday when the kids play their violins.


1 comment:

CallisterCatch said...

You are so talented, and again so involved. :)