So Friday night was the annual So. Utah Symphany concert, so Michael and Haleigh played in it again (may be our last year though) but it's always a good concert with lots of "movie music" aka 'familiar'. Then Saturday Daniel and Michael had a scout pow wow and we did lots of chores... window washing etc. Then I took the kids out to the WCCC to check out their halloween carnival. Glad we got there early... it was totally lame and by the time we left there was a line a mile long to get in. They did however have free cotton candy which Haleigh had about 20 of, so we got our $2 worth. Then on Sunday Julie came out and tried to figure out what she was gonna do for her costume (next post) and we carved pumpkins etc. to get ready for Halloween!
This is going into the wccc








2 comments:
I love Jaida's first picture. You really do deserve the "Best Mom" award, for all the fun activities you take your kids too, seriously I feel so lazy after I here about all the things you are doing.
great pictures! Keala says she wants to hold that baby! I hope she can soon! love you guys!!
Post a Comment