Haleigh with her chocolate birthday cake.
We had Julie and Jen and Jimmy, Taylor, & Carter over for Tacos and cake and ice cream after an afternoon of swimming at Jen's pool and putting her room together. Got this chair from Julie, and sporting the watch from Jen.
Then a party with friends on Friday. Haleigh wanted to play pin the tail on the Donkey--ALWAYS a classic. Then we loaded up and went down to town square for the outdoor movie, Megamind. It was a funny one. We got there just in time for it to start so they didn't get to play redneck criquet.
Doing some work on her room. I'll have to do another post of the finished product. It's super cool!
No more yellow, or flowers. I kinda miss it. :)










1 comment:
Jaida is super cute. Can't believe the kids are growing up, and I agree, I miss the flowers. Looks totally differnet. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment