11 February 2011

I'm gonna be a big sister!!

Here's Mya posing with the pictures from the "baby movie" we got to see today. At one point she said, "oh, it's a monster!"
Here's HER profile... And here's the PROOF!

Condolences can be sent to Michael via comments on this post, our email, or our home address.

8 comments:

Brittany H. said...

HAHAHA I totally thought of him when I saw you were expecting a girl! Congratulations!!!! My doctor's office here ironically discouraged children from coming to any appointment so it's awesome that you were able to make it a family affair.

Partridge Family said...

Yeah! How exciting. I suppose that means you had better try for one more. A boy needs a brother!

danielandjamaica said...

Disclaimer: There will be no more. This is the luck of the draw and it is what it is. We're done. I'm done. :) The Dr. has instructions in hand!

The Gilley's said...

Josh has happily survivied life with FOUR sisters. Michael will be fine. A big, older protective brother, right??

Roth Family said...

Congrats. Having a sister will be great for Mya.

The Leithead Family said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Sorry, Michael. :) Yay! Girls Rock!

Honey Family Blog said...

Congrats! So exciting! I agree, it will be fun for Maya to have a sister:) I keep trying to talk Carson into one more but he's not going for it.

Kalli said...

Michael can take pride in being one of a kind. 3 girls, woo hoo! Congratulations!

although maybe he feels more like my word verif: reelame