Our hospital here has an annual charity event called The Jubilee of Trees. They raise all sorts of $$$ for all sorts of things for the hospital. I always loved going to see all the trees, ginger bread houses, crafts, Santa. We took the kids to a few Teddy Bear Picnics, I've donated a wreath, Jen and I tried our hand at a ginger bread house (see Nov 2008 post) and I even designed a tree one year... (I'll have to find the picture and post it) Anyway... this year the gingerbread coordinater called me... so I agreed to try again. But I wanted it to be cute, not like my D- project from 2008. So here's what I'll take on Wednesday to donate. Not exactly full of candy, but I think it turned out cute. The kids play with their violin group on Sunday at 6pm... I'll have to wander over and see if anyone purchased it. Brittan is working on a MANSION! I went over tonight and helped with his roof, can't wait to get a picture of his too.

Got the picture! Isn't it great?




1 comment:
That's amazing! I'd buy it! :)
Post a Comment