Daniel got a pink slip in the mail for Jury Duty. So as soon as we got back from our trip he had to call on Monday to see if he would need to go in on Tuesday. Yep, so he got to get a little dressed up compared to his usual jeans and a t-shirt and got sit in the court room all day. He made the first cut and had to come home for lunch to get another book to read because he finished the one he took in the morning. Then he made the second cut and they started the case right away. He can't tell me anything about it... even though I've tried playing 20 questions with him and everything. I couldn't do it, I'd have to tell him ALL about it! And that's why they picked him and not me. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment