I love it! What a great Santa.
There it is! Been waiting for this picture!! :) Looks like Maya doesn't like old Santy Clause yet!!
Oh man, she is so mad! Poor thing! She'll soon learn she will want to sit on his lap for the presents! Great picture!
Looks awful familiar momma!
I guess Mya is going to be like Leigh. If she has to talk to Santa, she doesn't want anything.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! What a great Santa.
There it is! Been waiting for this picture!! :) Looks like Maya doesn't like old Santy Clause yet!!
Oh man, she is so mad! Poor thing! She'll soon learn she will want to sit on his lap for the presents! Great picture!
Looks awful familiar momma!
I guess Mya is going to be like Leigh. If she has to talk to Santa, she doesn't want anything.
Post a Comment