29 November 2009

Seating for 14 please


My parents came down for Thanksgiving! Third trip in as many months. It's been nice to see them so much. We cooked all day on Thurday and then ate. Then the girls and I got up and headed to wal-mart for black friday. It was CRAZIER than EVER before. I've always walked into wal-mart got what I wanted and been out in 15 minutes max. I new it was going to be a different story when we couldn't park in the parking lot. Anyway, we shopped til we dropped. Then I came home and made my new nephew-in-law a birthday cake. Jen and Jimmy had a little party for him at their house Friday evening. Saturday was filled with more shopping with mom, crafts with Julie, Taco's, and Krave (frozen yogurt place downtown). The guys went to Kannarville to hunt coyotes... or at least they would have hunted them if they saw any.



2 comments:

David and Jill said...

Yep, a good time was had by all! Thanks to everyone for making it a special time!

David and Jill said...

Hey Daniel - got that scope in the mail? Yet??