20 June 2009

Emerald Bay Catalina - BSA

Daniel just spent all week at Camp Emerald Bay on Catalina Island with 9 scouts for scout camp. They had the time of their lives! I can't wait for Michael to get to go. They got to play on the beach and in the water all week and get some merit badges that they wouldn't have been able to get at their local camp. Snorkeling, sailing, canoeing, and scuba diving were all some of the fun they had.
The kids and I survived the week and tried to fit in some fun so we wouldn't miss Dad so much. We went swimming and to the PTA movie and to the lake and our trip to the farm in Mesquite. I'm looking forward to when I get to leave for even an hour by myself! :)
The kids and I are looking forward to a trip North to see the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple and on to Wyoming for the 4th of July and a week of playing with cousins!

1 comment:

The Leithead Family said...

Lucky Daniel! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you when you come up! Don't forget to call me and let me know when you are in town!!